The service we offer is simple - you send us your loose steering damper, we refurbish it to the very highest standard and then return it back to you with Fedex, using a next-day service. Once the steering damper arrives back with you, it's ready to be fitted back on the bike with no other work required.
The service includes -
- Disassembly of steering damper
- Inspection of all parts for wear or damage.
- Inspection of piston rod for straightness and polish
- Strip and thorough cleab of piston assemblies
- Replace all oil seals, dust seals, o-rings and bushes
- Rebuild steering damper with high quality Factory Line fork oil
When sending us your steering damper, remember the following -
- Prices quoted are for a single steering damper and include VAT
- Please ensure you include a note with your full name, telephone number, email address, make/model/year of bike and a list of the services required
- Make sure that the steering damper is reasonably clean before they are packed up, to avoid any additional cleaning charges
- Our standard rebuild service does not include the cost of bushes/bearings, we cover the hydraulic element of the steering damper only
- Anything over and above the aforementioned will be charged at the rate as per the optional extras on our website
Steering Damper Rebuild & Repair Service
10 The Wharf